py3status v3.28 - goodbye py2.6-3.4
The newest version of py3status starts to enforce the deprecation of Python 2.6 to 3.4 (included) initiated by Thiago Kenji Okada more than a year ago and orchestrated by Hugo van Kemenade via #1904 and #1896.
Debian buster users might be interested in the installation war story that @TRS-80 kindly described and the final (and documented) solution found.
Changelog since v3.26¶
- drop support for EOL Python 2.6-3.4 (#1896), by Hugo van Kemenade
- i3status: support read_file module (#1909), by @lasers thx to @dohseven
- clock module: add "locale" config parameter to change time representation (#1910), by inemajo
- docs: update debian instructions fix #1916
- mpd_status module: use currentsong command if possible (#1924), by girst
- networkmanager module: allow using the currently active AP in formats (#1921), by Benoît Dardenne
- volume_status module: change amixer flag ordering fix #1914 (#1920)
Thank you contributors¶
- Thiago Kenji Okada
- Hugo van Kemenade
- Benoît Dardenne