I'm glad to announce the release of py3status-1.4 which I'd like to dedicate to @guiniol who provided valuable debugging (a whole Arch VM) to help me solve the problem he was facing (see changelog).
I'm gathering wish lists an have some (I hope) cool ideas for the next v1.5 release, feel free to post your most adventurous dreams !
- new ordering mechanism with verbose logging on debug mode. fixes rare cases where the modules methods were not always loaded in the same order and caused inconsistent ordering between reloads. thx to @guiniol for reporting/debugging and @IotaSpencer and @tasse for testing.
- debug: dont catch print() on debug mode
- debug: add position requested by modules
- Add new module ns_checker.py, by @nawadanp
- move README to markdown, change ordering
- update the README with the new options from --help
Special thanks to this release's contributors !