Another community driven and incredible update of py3status has been released !
Our contributor star for this release is without doubt @lasers who is showing some amazing energy with challenging ideas and some impressive modules QA clean ups !
Thanks a lot as usual to @tobes who is basically leading the development of py3status now days with me being in a merge button mode most of the time.
By looking at the issues and pull requests I can already say that the 3.5 release will be grand !
- support of python 3.6 thanks to @tobes
- a major effort in modules standardization, almost all of them support the format parameter now thanks to @lasers
- modules documentation has been cleaned up
- new do_not_disturb module to toggle notifications, by @maximbaz
- new rss_aggregator module to display your unread feed items, by @raspbeguy
- whatsmyip module: added geolocation support using ip-api.com, by @vicyap with original code from @neutronst4r
See the full changelog here.
Thank you guys !