mongoDB v2.2.3 & uwsgi v1.4.5
Today's bumps are interesting, kudos to both upstreams for their work.
The main benefit of this version is the performance improvements on replicaSets. You can see the changelog here.
This one is quite a bump. I was particularly interested to know that the memory leak discovered on the gevent loop got fixed. Have a look at all the nice backports too, they're worth it.
- added --python-version and --perl-version
- fixed a gevent memory leak
- backported --extract option
- added HTTP_Authorization support in mod_proxy_uwsgi
- backported --php-fallback
- backported perl uwsgi::postfork and uwsgi::atexit
- fixed a memory leak with --http-socket during uploads
- fixed unix signals usage in mules and spoolers
- reset cores/requests on worker startup
- fixed a refcnt bug in python uwsgi.workers()
- fixed async mode when multiple fds are in place
- fixed a cache collision bug
- backported --emperor-procname
- backported --touch-reload refactoring from 1.5
- backported master+emperor fix from 1.5
- new rbtree implementation (based on nginx) backported from 1.5
- backported new logvars from 1.5