Quick post for an interesting version bump of uWSGI which brings an experimental loopengine for python3.4 asyncio (aka tulip) !
If you want to try it out, I added a python_asyncio USE flag. I've also made some cleanups on the ebuild wrt python versions and dropped older versions of uWSGI.
- experimental asyncio loop engine (python 3.4 only)
- httprouter advanced timeout management
- purge LRU cache (v2) feature
- allow duplicate headers in http parsers
- faster on_demand Emperor management
- fixed segfault for unnamed loggers
See the full changelog here.